Looking for Karate Lessons in South Shields or a Karate Class in South Tyneside ?
My name is Malcolm Armstrong and I am a 4th Dan chief karate instructor, grading examiner and owner of Minato-ku Dojo Karate Club in South Shields.
My South Shields karate club was founded in 1994 and teaches traditional Shotokan karate to both adults and children from age five. Shotokan karate focuses on strength, power and stability training.
Minato-ku Dojo karate club in South Shields has space for new students in our Wednesday night karate class. Our South Shields karate lessons are held in Ocean Road Community Centre on Ocean Road, NE33 2DW.
Minato-Ku dojo is part of the EKO (English Karate Organisation) and I have over thirty five years of karate experience.
I am CRB checked (Criminal Records Bureau). I studied karate under Sensei Dave Sharkey (8th Dan and chief instructor of the EKO) and Sensei Hirokazu Kanazawa (10th Dan).
Our Wednesday night karate class runs from 6.30pm to 8.30pm and your first lesson is free, under 15's pay £3 a lesson, over 15's and adults pay just £4 a lesson (lessons are two hours long).
A karate suit is not necessary but I can advise you on where to purchase one for £12 - £20.
If you have any questions then you can contact me on 07939 370 339 or by emailing using firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minato-Ku Dojo in South Shields offers...
- CRB-checked 5th Dan chief instructor and grading examiner as your teacher
- Gradings held every four months
- Long-established club and experienced instructor
- Teaching of self-defence techniques and tactics
- A great way to keep fit
- Chance to meet new friends
- A club for all ages - I teach fathers & sons and mothers & daughters
- Free first lesson
- Just £3 for children (age 5-14) and £4 for adults and over 15's (paid weekly)
We hope to welcome you to our South Shields Karate Club soon.
Sensei M. Armstrong.
07939 370 339