Home > Tyne & Wear > South Shields > North East Tiling Training
Looking for South Shields accommodation near North East Tiling Training ?
Annie's Guest House offers high quality bed and breakfast accommodation in South Shields, Tyne & Wear. We are just a few minutes walk from Tedco Business Works on Henry Robson Way, NE33 1RF - the home of North East Tiling Training so we are a popular choice of accommodation for those attending courses there.
We serve a Full English Breakfast every morning (freshly cooked to order from 6:30am) and we have a guest fridge and microwave available in our dining room for quick meals and snacks during your stay. We also offer our guests free WiFi internet access.
Annie's Guest House also has the benefit of free parking (unrestricted and unmetered) right outside and we accept all major credit and debit cards with no surcharge. Our guest house is ideally located for anyone looking for accommodation whilst visiting Tedco Business Works aka South Tyneside Business Work in South Shields.
To assist you a map of the local area can be found below...
A = Annie's Guest House, B = The Entrance to Tedco Business Works, home of North East Tiling Training NE33 1RF
Why choose to stay with us...
- Competitively priced accommodation, less than local hotel room prices
- Contractor-friendly room rates
- Full English breakfast served from 6:30am seven days a week
- Free parking (including ample space for vans)
- Use of guest fridge and microwave during your stay
- Welcome to bring food including all take-aways into the guest house
- All rooms have large flat-screen digital TV's with Freeview
- Free WiFi
- 24/7 online booking, pay by cash or credit/debit card with no surcharges
- Discounted contractor rates for those staying three consecutive nights or more
- 24/7 check-in
- Keyless entry so if you're sharing a room each occupant can come and go as you please
- Free luggage storage
- Same-day laundry/ironing service (iron and ironing board in all bedrooms)
- Night-shift friendly - all rooms have black-out blinds at their windows
- Walking distance from 24 hour supermarket
- Few minutes walk from pubs, restaurants and take-aways
- Outside seating area for smokers